With a stay at Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace, you'll be centrally located in Las Vegas, steps from LINQ Promenade and within a 10-minute walk of High Roller. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Miracle Mile Shops.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Nobu Restaurant serving guests of Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 poolside bars. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
High Roller - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Venetian Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Venetian Expo Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tuscany Casino - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dolby Live - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Gold Coast Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
The preferred airport for Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
Caesars allows service animals only
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. 1 to 4 hour self-parking $7. 4 to 24 hour self-parking $10. Up to 4 hour valet $13. 4 to 24 hour valet parking $18.
Internet / WiFI
Included with the daily resort fee of $35 per night/per room
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 52.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.