Located in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is within a 10-minute walk of Dolby Live and T-Mobile Arena. This 4-star resort is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Allegiant Stadium and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Thomas and Mack Center.
Enjoy American cuisine at Craftsteak, one of the resort's 17 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafes. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 9 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Stay in one of 4997 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dolby Live - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
OYO Hotel and Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Excalibur Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bellagio Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Wild Wild West Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mandalay Bay Casino - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LINQ Promenade - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
High Roller - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 38.7 km / 24 mi
The preferred airport for MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This resort has 70 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Before a night out at the casino, the 4 outdoor swimming pools and 3 spa tubs are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional features at this resort include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
A greener business is a better businessMGM Resorts International is dedicated to helping protect our planet. By integrating a comprehensive environmental responsibility program across our 16 resorts with over 62,000 employees, we are able to reduce our negative impacts on the environment, while continuing to provide our customers with a superior guest experience.We are passionate about greening our resorts, and our approach to environmental responsibility encourages solutions that continuously improve our operations and our products. We believe that a greener business is a better business, that through our actions we can have a positive impact on our visitors, employees, communities and the planet.MGM Green AdvantageOur Commitment to sustainable enterpriseMGM Resorts International’s strategic plan for environmental responsibility is designed to reduce our consumption of the planet’s limited resources. Through our comprehensive sustainability platform, the Green Advantage, we are able to integrate environmentally responsible practices which effectively lower the carbon footprint of our operations, including our resorts, restaurants, retail spaces, meetings and conventions. Since 2010, we have reduced our emissions by over 60,000 metric tons of CO2e. This is the equivalent of taking more than 12,000 cars off the road for a year, according to the EPA. With our properties hosting millions of visitors every year, we recognize our responsibility to positively influence our guests. Through the MGM Resorts Green Advantage, we aim to educate our customers on the vast environmental benefits in which they can share by visiting our properties.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is 5 miles from the MGM Grand.Guests can check in at the MGM Grand airport desk and buy a shuttle voucher for $5 each way or $9.75 roundtrip. This can be charged to a master account if the company would like to pay for them or charged to the individual.Guests traveling with more than two people may find a taxi ride cheaper. Taxis usually run about $15 one way. For large parties, we can provide contact information for local companies that provide transportation.
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttles are approximately $9 per person one way.
Dining options on property
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Pet maximum weight in kg is 45
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
No pets allowed unless certified service animal
$8.00 per day per vehicle for self parking$13.00 per day per vehicle for valet
Internet / WiFI
Standard Wi-Fi included in the resort fee.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 35 for adults, USD 13 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Contactless food service / room service is available
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About MGM Resorts International
- Resorts/casinos and residential living properties with first-class accomodations, dining, entertainment, and meeting facilities
- M life is MGM's free rewards program for every dollar spent in hotel stays, casino slots, table games, and much more
- One can redeem points towards hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, etc
- Based on location, MGM amenties include the best in spa and fitness services, get pampered at the exclusive Christophe Salon, book at the lovely wedding chapel, play golf in a beatuful destination, take a tip in aluxury pool complete with cabanas and a personalized service, and enjoy an in-room menu fit for any special day
The MGM Resorts International highlights above are subject to change without notice.