With a stay at The LINQ Hotel + Experience in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from LINQ Promenade and Margaritaville Casino. This 4-star resort is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from High Roller and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Miracle Mile Shops.
Enjoy American cuisine at Guy Fieris Vegas Kitchen, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2252 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Margaritaville Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
High Roller - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Venetian Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The Venetian Expo Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tuscany Casino - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dolby Live - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Gold Coast Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The preferred airport for The LINQ Hotel + Experience is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
McCarran Int'l - 5 miles, 15 minAirport shuttle approx $4.00 pp each wayTaxi approx $10.00 each way (up to 6 ppl)
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Not included, but options are availabe
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Caesars allows service animals only
24 Complimentary Self-Parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members.
Internet / WiFI
Included with $30 per night / per room resort fee
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Resort fee: USD 45.30 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.