Located in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), New York New York Hotel & Casino is a 3-minute walk from Dolby Live and 12 minutes by foot from T-Mobile Arena. This 4-star resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Allegiant Stadium and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens.
Enjoy American cuisine at Gallagher's Steakhouse, one of the resort's 15 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 9 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2024 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and irons/ironing boards.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dolby Live - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Crystals at City Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Excalibur Casino - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bellagio Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
OYO Hotel and Casino - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Wild Wild West Casino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Mandalay Bay Casino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
LINQ Promenade - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
High Roller - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 38.2 km / 23.8 mi
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1951 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
What is New York-New York doing to become more environmentally sustainable??We are Green Key Certified! Click for more information?We received the 2011 Business Leadership Recycling Award from the American Forest and Paper Association (AF&PA) for our outstanding efforts in paper and cardboard recycling.?The United States Environmental Protection Agency's WasteWise program awarded MGM Resorts with the Gold Achievement Award for outstanding successes in food scrap recycling. The Gold Achievement Award is given annually to a company that demonstrates excellence in implementing policies for food scrap recovery that lead to exceptional quantities of food scraps donated, reused, and/or composted. In 2010, MGM Resorts diverted 8,722 tons (17.4 million pounds) of food scraps from the landfill by sending the food to a local pig farm and composter.?MGM Resorts International membership in the Convene Green Alliance?MGM Resorts International awarded the 2010 "Friend of Glass" Recycling Award by the Glass Packaging Institute (GPI) for outstanding efforts in glass recycling.?Over 40,000 gallons of cooking oil recycled through the Renu Oil Program?Water and power reduction program which eliminates hazardous water treatment chemicals, and provides a safer and healthier work environment?Guest recycling program ?Save our Planet? in all rooms and suites through our linen and towel reuse program?Energy efficient lighting and timers throughout the property?Energy Management System controlling all public area climates?Recycling of all cardboard, organics, glass, plastic, paper, and metal?Biodegradeable room key cards made from ?Bio PVC? materials?Paper saving hand towel dispensers in all public bathrooms?Convert retired linen into cleaning rags?Guestroom air filters changed every 45 days?Offering socially conscious products?MGM Resorts International has its own public foundation, which focuses employee charitable contributions to non-profit agencies and community organizations.?Educate staff about Green Programs and initiatives?Guest room voicemail communication and promotional email blasts utilized to reduce unnecessary paper waste?Famed Las Vegas New York-New York? Hotel and Casino Glows Anew Under Energy Focus Energy Efficient LED Lighting?Please see the New York-New York Sustainability Fact Sheet for recent accolades and revised savings metrics
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is within 3-5 miles
Local Shuttle Info: McCarran (LAS)- 10 minutes and 4.08 miles from hotelNo hotel shuttle is offeredTaxi-$20.00 one way to hotel
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 45
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
No pets allowed
MGM Resorts is taking steps to provide parking improvements for your convenience. Upgrades implemented include expanded parking availability, light indicators for available spaces, thus improving your parking experience. Fees for short-term and long-term parking are in the chart below. The newly instituted parking fees are as much as one-half to one-third the rates being charged in other highly popular tourism destinations, like San Francisco, Washington D.C., Orlando, Los Angeles and San Diego. Self-Parking0 to 1 hourComplimentary1 to 2 hours$72 to 4 hours$104 to 24 hours$1224+ hours$12 each additional dayValet Parking0 to 4 hours$154 to 24 hours$2024+ hours$20 each additional day*Rates are subject to change. Rates may be higher during special event days.
Misc Fees / Policies
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Covered valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and contactless room service is available.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Contactless food service / room service is available
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About MGM Resorts International
- Resorts/casinos and residential living properties with first-class accomodations, dining, entertainment, and meeting facilities
- M life is MGM's free rewards program for every dollar spent in hotel stays, casino slots, table games, and much more
- One can redeem points towards hotel accommodations, dining, entertainment, etc
- Based on location, MGM amenties include the best in spa and fitness services, get pampered at the exclusive Christophe Salon, book at the lovely wedding chapel, play golf in a beatuful destination, take a tip in aluxury pool complete with cabanas and a personalized service, and enjoy an in-room menu fit for any special day
The MGM Resorts International highlights above are subject to change without notice.