With a stay at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from LINQ Promenade and 8 minutes by foot from High Roller. This casino resort is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Miracle Mile Shops and 1.3 mi (2 km) from T-Mobile Arena.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the 2 coffee shops/cafes. The resort also offers room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Stay in one of 3500 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
High Roller - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Venetian Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Venetian Expo Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tuscany Casino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dolby Live - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Gold Coast Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Caesars allows service animals only
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. 1 to 4 hour self-parking $5. 4 to 24 hour self-parking $8. Up to 4 hour valet $8. 4 to 24 hour valet parking $13.
Internet / WiFI
Included with daily resort fee of $30 per night/per room
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 45.30 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- This property caters to LGBTQ guests.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.