With a stay at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Strip), you'll be steps from LINQ Promenade and 8 minutes by foot from High Roller. This 4.5-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Miracle Mile Shops and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Las Vegas Convention Center.
For lunch or dinner, stop by G. Ramsay Hells Kitchen, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the 4 coffee shops/cafes, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 7 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3954 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LINQ Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
High Roller - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Venetian Casino - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bellagio Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Miracle Mile Shops - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Cosmopolitan Casino - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Venetian Expo Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tuscany Casino - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dolby Live - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Casino at the Rio All-Suite Hotel - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gold Coast Casino - 2 km / 1.3 mi
T-Mobile Arena - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
The preferred airport for Caesars Palace is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort features 240000 square feet (22297 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Yes! Please check our Environmental Sustainability and the FEMA site to verify
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: An Airport Shuttle is available to the Hotel. It is about $7.50 one way, or $12.00 with a roundtrip ticket purchased in advance.
Not included with the booking, but options are available
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Only dogs are allowed
Caesars allows service animals only
Complimentary 24 hour parking with valid Nevada license. Complimentary valet & self-parking for Platinum, Diamond, Seven Star members. 1 to 4 hour self-parking $7. 4 to 24 hour self-parking $10. Up to 4 hour valet $13. 4 to 24 hour valet parking $18.
Internet / WiFI
Included with the daily resort fee of $35 per night/per room
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 85 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per day
- Resort fee: USD 52.10 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Masks are compulsory at the property
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Caesars Entertainment
- Casino-entertainment name brand resorts: Harrah's, Caesars, and Horseshoe
- Caesars hotel and casino locations offer luxury and sophistication with great group and meeting space. There is so much to do including taking in a show, shopping, dining, enjoying salon services, taking a swim in the pool and spa, and even golfing based on location
- Harrah's hotel and casino locations the best in group getaways, weddings, and business meetings. Full-service spa, fitness facilities, on-site restaurants, nightclub, steam room, swimming pool with cabanas and pool loungers, and dry cleaning/laundry services
- Horseshoe hotel and casino locations offer large gambling floors, award-winning dining including a steakhouse, gourmet sandwiches, and buffet, Nightlife lounges and wine bars, and many group and event packages to choose from. There's a little something for everyone
- TotalRewards is a free program designed to have members earn points eating, dining, shopping, or staying at any participating resorts and casinos. Get room discounts, free casino play, and exclusive pre-access to select shows. Earn and redeem rewards through all things gaming and entertainment
The Caesars Entertainment highlights above are subject to change without notice.