In the heart of Las Vegas, Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip is within a 5-minute drive of Las Vegas Convention Center and Fashion Show Mall. This spa hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from The Venetian Expo Center and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Crystals at City Center.
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Marketplace Deli, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/cafe. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1228 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while iPod docking stations help you enjoy your music in the comfort of your room. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casino at the Stratosphere - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chapel of the Flowers - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Las Vegas Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fashion Show Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Little White Wedding Chapel - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The Venetian Expo Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The Venetian Casino - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Casino at Palace Station - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
LINQ Promenade - 3 km / 1.8 mi
High Roller - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Las Vegas Premium Outlets North - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
World Market Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Fremont Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Fremont Street Experience - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Henderson, NV (HSH-Henderson Executive) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip is Harry Reid Intl. Airport (LAS).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This hotel has 462 square feet (43 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features concierge services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
Cashless transactions are available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Essential workers only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures